Saturday, January 10, 2009

BABY BUMP


It is so weird to see myself pregnant!
Only 6 more weeks to go. I hope it goes fast. I am tired of being uncomfortable. :)

9 comments:

  1. Good to see things never change Tyler!!! JK

    We are soooo excited about little baby TnT... take care of her mommy!

    Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Teresa actually has a belly! I didn't think it was possible! It's so cute and perfect! =)
    Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had looked like that with six weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to break it to you Teresa, but the last month or so seems to take an eternity! You look absolutely amazing. It's completely worth all the stinky pregnancy stuff. You're going to be a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Teresa and Tyler! Matt and I wanted to say CONGRATS for you guys with your new addition to be!

    Cousin Becky Birchett-Allen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nursery looks great, and Teresa, you look AMAZING! That's the cutest little baby bump ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog! How fun a baby bump and a cute baby on the way! congrats. I am due in July so that bump is starting to develope. How fun! Best wishes and hope all goes will with the delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...waiting patiently for baby pics...!!

    ReplyDelete