Saturday, February 28, 2009

You wanted them now you have them!



This is the best way to travel... Daddy does all the work

Mom looks good for 16 1/2 hours labor

look at those peepers

this is One of my best sides. (i'm cute from all sides)

Daddy can't stop staring at me, he loves me sooo much!

My Parents already spoil me




Ain't I cute

7 comments:

  1. She is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to meet her! Let us know when you are up to having visitors and we'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! And yes, Teresa, you are gorgeous, especially for 16 1/2 hours of labor! I'm so happy for your new little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful Teresa!! I can't wait to see her in person (hopefully before she's in kindergarden;) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! Thanks for sending me an email with your blog address. Now we can keep in touch better! Alex and I will be having a baby in June and it's going to be a little girl too! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't logged into my blogger account, so you should be able to link to my blog from this comment! opps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love her!! She is so pretty!! Like Bon, I would like to see her, and you, soon too!!
    Let us know when it works! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete