Monday, August 31, 2009

Photos

Since I'm not a photographer and probably never will be I wanted to get good picture taken of Kenna.
Here we are getting ready. little bug

Kenna is shy of strangers now so it took Tyler jumping up and down in the back of the room to get her to smile. I still think these turned out great but that is because she is so cute no matter what.






7 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful, guys!!
    These pictures are pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the cutest face ever!! Tre: seriously an ADORABLE child you have there!! Okay, so... I went to call you today and I don't have your number! What!?! So can you email it to me? I am in Mesa a bit and want to see you and hold Kenna! lesborn24@gmail.com
    lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, love it, love it! Tre that is a cute one of you and kenna...and bo's tail haha but seriously :)I can't believe she is already 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my heck...lil cutie pie I wana just kiss her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! For not being a photographer, you did an excellent job! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete